With talech Online Ordering, restaurants can now accept orders online. This enables customers to grow revenue through increased line speed and better order accuracy, manage orders seamlessly with a customized dashboard, and improve your customer database with each online order.
With online ordering, merchants receive
- Branded Website
- Integrated Payment Options
- Seamless Order Management
- Automatic Notifications
- Customer Insights and Reporting
Merchants can choose to allow for customers to pay in store or pre-pay online. All orders are managed directly through the talech app without the need for a separate device or hardware.
Building your own website can be expensive and time-consuming. Without integration into your POS, you’ll spend valuable time updating your site when there are menu changes.
With talech’s Online Ordering, you can create a free, mobile-friendly website with one click.
- Access from any device
- Brand and logo customization
- Display product images
- Choose which products & categories to show
- Automatic menu sync
Integrated Payment Options:
Grab and go at its finest. Speed up the line at the counter and improve the customer experience with pay ahead. talech integrates with your existing processor, so you can track online and in-store revenues in one place.
- Set minimum order amounts
- Offer pay in-store option
- Capture tips during checkout
- Integrates with your existing processor
Seamless Order Management:
No separate tablets, faxes, or handwritten notes to manage. Your online orders are already in talech, so you can eliminate clutter and errors.
Trying to cope with the lunch hour rush? You can pause online ordering right from the talech register to keep your kitchen running smoothly.
- Integrated online ordering
- Auto-accept orders
- Take orders for a future date
- Pause online ordering or set a delay
Keep your customers informed every step of the way after they place an order. Get notified immediately when new orders arrive, so you never miss anything.
- In-app, email and SMS notifications to you so you know when a new order is placed
- Automatic customer updates when an order is accepted, prepared, ready or delayed
- Order status page with real-time order status and maps and driving directions to your business
Customer Insights and Reporting:
Build your customer database and understand you customers better with each order. Track customer activity across online and in-store orders. Track sales across all channels.
- New customers automatically added
- Single customer record across online and
- View customer spend and visit activity
- View revenue, tip and tax breakdown by
Signing up for online ordering is fast an easy. You can either reach out to your merchant services representative for more information or talk to us directly (or email is fine too... we always love to hear from you!).