Overview: Merchants receive the following error message "Register is No Longer Available" due to having an expired build of the Enterprise version of the talech register. To resolve this matter Merchants will need to follow the instructions below.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1: Update to the latest version of the Enterprise build at talech.com/download. This will resolve the error message and allow you to access the talech Register.
Note: You may receive an "Untrusted Developer" message when opening the updated app for the first time. Click here to learn how to trust talech Register.
Step 2: Then prepare the Enterprise build for Migration by going to "Migrate from talech Enterprise to talech Register from the Apple Store".
Step 3: Download talech Register from the Apple Store by Click Here
Note: When downloading the talech Register from the Apple Store and signing into your talech Register App, not all the settings will transfer over if you do not follow the process below.
Step 4: Follow the instructions below to complete the migration.
- Launch the App Store version of talech Register
- Log in as an admin
- Navigate to Back Office > Settings
- Tap “Device Name” and type the exact name used previously
- talech Register will notify you of a device matching the same name, asking if you’d like to copy over the settings
- Tap “OK”
- Allow a few moments for device settings to copy over
- Once the copy is complete, you can “View Detail” or select “I’m Done”
Important: Repeat these steps as necessary on each iPad to convert all talech Register from Enterprise to talech Register from the Apple Store.
Step 5: Delete Enterprise talech Register Application
Additional talech Knowledgebase Articles to Reference:
Card Reader Settings:
Cash Drawer Management Settings:
Additional Settings to consider:
- Elo Touch Firmware Update - Via talech Register Application
- Signature Settings
- Socket CHS Barcode Scanner