You can create Products which include multiple Tagged items from your menu with Bundled Tags. This is good for combo meals or bundled deals you may offer for your Products. When the User selects one of these Bundled products from the menu, it'll display the Tagged item lists to choose from for the order.
To add a Tag for a group of products :
1. Tap on "Dashboard" ⇨ "Back Office" ⇨ "Menu" ⇨ "Tags".
2. On the top right, tap on the "+" to start a Tag list. In this example we've done "Chips" as a list. Then save.
3. After you've saved the Tag, tap on "Products" along the top and select the products to add to the Tag. After selecting a product, tap "Tags" towards the bottom. You can then tap on the Tag, "Chips" in this example, which will Tag this product. This can be done with several Products you consider as part of the Tag. Then save the product.
To create a Bundled Tag :
1. Tap on "Back Office" ⇨ "Menu" ⇨ "Products".
2. On the top right, tap on the "+" to start a new product and select "Bundle" on the top as the Product type. In this example it, the Product is a "Sandwich Combo Meal".
3. Tap on "Bundles" at the bottom to select the Tags you want included in it. You'll type the name in the search field and it will list matching Tags. In this example we're choosing the "Sandwiches", "Sodas" and "Chips" Tags. Then save the product.
Using a Bundle Tag for an Order
Tap on "Back Office" ⇨ "Dashboard" ⇨ "Register" to get to back to the main register. When back on the main register, choose the Product with Bundled Tags and it will let you choose an item within each of the Tag lists.
This shows a sandwich combo meal, for example.