For advanced timekeeping needs, talech has an integration with Homebase (www.joinhomebase.com). Homebase provides:
- Employee schedules
- Labor cost
- Easy export to major payroll providers
Connecting your talech account with Homebase allows real-time revenue reporting to help optimize your business. Please note: Homebase is a third-party service which is not owned or provided by talech. Because of this, the Homebase application is a separate app that is not part of the talech register application. The time clock options will continue to exist within your talech register even though the time clock in the Homebase application should be used instead.
For simplicity, you can organize your icons so the talech Register and Homebase app are directly next to each other.
This article will walk you through connecting your new (or existing) talech account to Homebase.
Before you start:
- Make sure you have your employees entered in talech.
- Not all employee information will transfer into Homebase. The First & Last name, phone number and email will transfer.
To create your Homebase account:
- Open your browser and goto www.joinhomebase.com
- Click “Get Started” (Top Right)
- Fill out all information & Click “Create Your Owner Account”
- Upon sign-in, select “talech” as your Point-of-Sale system
- A separate talech window will launch asking you to “Allow access to Homebase?” Click “Yes”
- If you are already signed into your talech account, there is no need to enter your talech sign-in information
- If you are NOT signed into your talech account, you will need to enter your talech sign-in information
- Allow a few moments for talech to sync your employees into Homebase
- All employees with an email address will be sent invites to register with Homebase
Once your employees are imported into Homebase, you can click on “Team” and edit your employee’s information.
With Homebase you can enter:
- Information: (*= will be synced if the employee was created from talech import)
- *First Name
- *Last Name
- *Phone Number
- Scheduling Rules
- Max Hours per Week
- Roles Employee Can Work
- Locations & Pins
- Set employees wage
- Select the role
- You can set multiple wages and roles per employee
For more details on how Homebase can help your business, please visit https://joinhomebase.com/homebase-support/