talech allows you to automatically send reports to yourself on the following intervals:
|Everyday||Last business days report (based on your report rollover date setting)|
|Every week||Previous weeks report on the start of the next business week|
|Every 2 weeks||Previous two weeks report on the start of the next business week|
|Every month||Previous months report on the start of the next business month|
Automatic Reports can be configured individually from each reports view in talech.com or from the Alerts section inside talech.com's 'Settings' page.
Once configured, you can manage your report subscriptions from talech.com's 'Settings' page.
To schedule a report from the 'Reports' page:
- Visit the report you wish to send and click on the email button.
- Choose your format: XLS or PDF
- Click on 'Automatically email me this report' to set the schedule to select one of the options
- Click 'Save Report'
To schedule one or more reports from the 'Alerts' section:
- Navigate to talech.com > Settings > Alerts > Reports
- Click "+" button on top right of page to add a new alert
- Configure settings for email report from automatic reports panel
Managing Report Subscriptions
- Navigate to talech.com Settings > Alerts > Reports.
- Click on the scheduled report you'd like to edit
- Update the parameters as desired and click the save icon. Click red trash button to delete this schedule.