talech provides an item batch edit feature when managing orders on the register app. The feature is available for restaurant type customers only. The following table describes each feature and their availability in the standard and premium version:
|Split & Merge||Merge items from one order to another or split the items into a new order.||Premium|
|Repeat & Send||Items will have their quantity increased by 1 and sent to the kitchen printer.||Standard|
|Repeat||Items will have their quantity increased by 1.||Standard|
|Delete||Delete multiple items on an open order.||Standard|
|Send/Resend||Resend an order to the kitchen if it failed to print.||Standard|
|Set Position||Set the position for multiple items.||Premium|
|Set Course||Set the course for multiple items.||Premium|
Batch Edit for products:
1. While in an open order, select the "Edit" button in the bottom left. It is right above "Pay" button and has a pencil right above it.
2. The actions mentioned in the table above will appear. Select your desired action.
3. The products can now be selected for the desired action. Once selected, the product will have a blue checkmark on the right. There is also a "Select All" button in the top right corner.
4. Once your items are selected, the top right corner will have the action selected. For instance if you were looking to send an item that failed to send to the print, it will say "Send."
Batch Edit for Position and Courses:
You can also use the batch edit feature for positions and courses
1. While in an open order that contains positions or courses, select what needs to be edited.
2. The position/course will be lightly highlighted and there will be a blue pencil icon on the right hand side. Press the pencil.
3. From here you can delete, split to a new order, send/resend, or jump to the payment screen (Position only).