No. The talech app does not have access to a customer's personally identifiable information. Transactions are encrypted from the swipe to the gateway.
Articles in this section
- talech Service - Current Status
- Contact Us - Support Options
- How do I give developers access to my talech account?
- talech App Store Migration - How To
- Updating/Changing Credit Card Processors
- Premium Services for Retail & Restaurant
- What are the changes in the new talech Register? (EU customers)
- What are the changes in the new talech Register?
- Setting a Secure Password / Forgot Your Password
- Does talech store my customer’s credit card information on its servers?