Employee accounts have the option to clock-in and out during their shift. This feature can be accessed at the sign-in screen and any clock-ins will be recorded in a time sheet report on the app and website. The app will also print a receipt anytime an employee clocks-out and include the following info:
- Hours worked that day.
- Total sales for the day
- Total credit card tips & gratuity collected that day.
Clocking-in & Out:
The employee will need to enter their 4 or 6 digit pin and select one of the available options:
- Sign In: for employees who're already clocked-in in or don't need to record hours.
- Clock-In: an employee will need to select this at the start of their shift.
- Clock-Out: when an employee needs to take a break, lunch or their shift is over.
Accessing time sheet reports:
- From the register app, tap on the three blue lines in the top left corner, tap on Reports and tap on Time Sheet.
- Via talech.com, tap on Reports at the top of the page, click Employees on the left side of the page and select Time Sheet.