As your inventory sells through, you’ll want to reorder products and other items. You’ll be able to choose from your various suppliers and send them purchase orders based on items you need replenished. To start :
- Select “Products” along the top and then “Purchase Orders” along the panel on the left.
- Click on the “+” button on the top right.
- From the “Supplier Name” drop-down, select the product’s supplier.
- Click on the “Due Date” field and choose the day based on when your store should have the shipment.
- Click on “Purchase Order Details” to add the products to the purchase order. You can fill in the product in the search field and add it to the list of items to order. Once selected, include the cost and quantity for each item. Then click on “Add” .
- Once you've completed adding products, tap on the back arrow on the top right. With the date and products selected, you can start the order by clicking on "Send Purchase Order".
- Once the purchase order has been sent it will be listed as “PENDING” . It'll stay in the log until you receive the shipment of products and switch the status to “RECEIVED”.
When your products have been delivered, you can receive them in the same “Purchase Orders” area. To start :
- From the “Purchase Orders” section, click on the "PENDING" purchase order.
- Click on “Purchase Order Details” for the list of pending products.
- Select the item to start receiving and then click on “Receive”.
- Fill in the exact amount received in the “Received” field on the right and save.
- You can also tap on the barcode icon to print barcodes for the incoming products.(Optional)
- Tap on the back button on the top right to go back to the purchase order summary and change the status to “RECEIVED”.
- Then tap on the save folder to complete the process.