Campaigns help merchants drive traffic into their business by engaging their customers with straightforward and effective email communication.
You can create email campaigns for announcements, welcome messages or even create discount campaigns to send offers and promotions to your customers. You are also able to track how well your campaign is doing with detailed reports.
Requirements for Campaigns:
- talech Service Type: Standard or Premium (talech Direct)
- Available Regions: US Only
Regular Campaigns are typically used for general announcements and messages to your customers.
Discount Campaigns can be used to create sales, offers, or promotions.
- An offer code is sent in each email and talech will track the number of times has that offer been redeemed and the total sales it drove.
- There are additional details to create and add such as Campaign Name, From Name, Reply-To Address, and Subject email.
- The "Reply to Address" is optional. This is optional for you to add, you can add an email address here if you want email responses from your customers. It will be sent to the specific email you have selected.
- You can enter a discount value, select your discount type, and the start and end date of the campaign. The campaign discount can only be redeemed during the timeframe the campaign is created for.
Below are step by step instruction on "How to Add a Campaign"
Step 1: Select the type of Campaign you would like to send a message campaign or a discount campaign.
Below is an image to reference, as you can also select the categories that are eligible for the discount.
Step 2: Select recipients
You can send this campaign to all customers or filter based on average spend, number of visits or days since they last visited your store. You can also manually select the customers you want to receive this campaign.
Step 3: Choose template
The template editor allows you to customize many parts of your email including the background and header color. You can also add your own custom image or choose one of the pre-defined images.
Once you have finalized your template, confirm the campaign details & recipients before hitting Send.
Tips and Tricks
With campaigns, you get full control over what products are discounted and who receives your offer.
Some examples include:
- 20% off sweaters and accessories only
- A VIP sale only sent to customers who have spent at least $100 at your store
- An announcement for a new fall menu
- A welcome email for your new customers
You can click on the Campaign from talech.com to see a detailed view of the campaign details.
- You can see details such as the "Number of email sends and opens".
- If your campaign is a discount campaign.
- You can also view Redemptions, Net Revenues, and Total Value of Discounts redeemed.