talech can alert you when the quantity of an item is low or when the item has gone out-of-stock. The register application can notify employees when adding a low or out-of-stock item to an order as well as notify the account owner and designated employees with a daily email containing all items that are below their warning threshold.
This feature can also help to build purchase orders when these items are running low.
- Login to talech.com
- Select the “Products” section at the top of the page, then “Products” on the left sidebar
- Select the item you would like to add an alert to
- After clicking the product name, the product edit panel will appear:
- Check the boxes for ‘Track Quantity’ and ‘Inventory Alerts’
- Enter the desired quantity for the “Alert Threshold” and “Reorder Amount”* if desired
- If ‘Track Quantity’ was not previously enabled, enter the current on-hand quantity of the item
*The “Reorder Amount” is optional and is used to automatically create a Purchase Order with the amount specified.
|If your products use variations, you can also set alert thresholds per-variation under ‘Edit Price & Quantity’|
- Click ‘Settings’ on the top bar
- Click ‘Alerts’ on the sidebar
- Ensure ‘Enable email alerts …’ is checked
- Toggle the ‘Alert Status’ switch for each user who should receive an email alert for low-inventory items
- While signed into an admin account, tap the 3 blue lines in the top left of the register
- Tap on ‘Settings’
- Under ‘General’ > ‘Register’ enable the toggle switch for ‘Warn When Adding Low or Out of inventory Item to Order’