Stock taking is an important aspect of good inventory management. Stock takes can be done regularly to check if the reported inventory levels of your products match what's physically in your store. With talech, you can do a stock take using the talech app or the talech dashboard.
Using the talech.com Dashboard :
1. Select Products from the top navigation and select "Stock Take" from the left navigation bar. Select "Start Stock Take".
2. You should see your product list. Search for a product or start entering the counted quantity. The system will display the difference between the on-hand value and the counted value. Once you are done with the list of products you have counted, select Next.
3. Confirm the list of products you have completed a stock take for and select "Next".
4. The stock take is complete. You can download your stock take report which shows the difference between the actual (counted) and expected (on-hand) values.
Using the Register app :
1. From the "Dashboard", tap on "Back Office" and then "Inventory".
2. Then tap on "Start Stock Take" on the upper right.
3. The following screen let's you select which products you want to count and check for inventory totals. Tap on the "+" on each item to add products to your stock take list. Then tap on "Stock Take List" on the top and you can begin counting.
4. Tap in each field and enter the amount you count. Once done, tap on "Save" on the top right.
5. You'll be prompted to "Confirm" the count and given the option to print. Then tap "Done" to complete. You can login to the Dashboard on talech.com to see the saved results.