From the app:
1. From the Register, go to Dashboard > Back Office > Menu.
2. Select the product you wish to add a picture to.
3. Tap the square color in the top left corner.
4. From here there are a couple of options. If you wish to just change the color of the tile, you can select from the different color options available.
If you have a photo already saved on your iPad, use the "Choose a Photo" option. There may be a prompt for access to Photos. Press "Ok." Select your desired photo.
If you want to take a picture, use "Take a Photo."There may be a prompt for access to Camera. Press "Ok." Take a photo when ready.
5. Once you are done making changes, press the save button in the top right corner. It looks like a folder with an arrow pointed down.
6. Return to the register to see that your product tile has been updated.
1. After logging in, select "Products (at the top) > Products (on the left).
2. Search for your desired product and select it.
3. Click the colored square in the top left corner.
4. From here there are a couple of options.
If you have an image saved already, click "Select your image." Find your desired image on your computer and press "Open" .
If you have a picture already saved on your desktop, you can simple drag and drop the image where it says "Drop your image here." If done correctly it will immediately update.
Note: This will not work if the picture is coming from a separate internet browser. It must be a saved picture on your computer.
5. Once you are done making your changes, press save at the bottom of the screen, and again the original edit product screen.