If you wish to offer a range of discounts to loyal customers, talech offers you the ability to set multiple thresholds customers can achieve. A reward threshold can be a dollar amounts or a percentage off an order.
To start :
- Step 1 :From the Dashboard, Tap on Back office then "Settings" .
- Select "Loyalty" on the left and toggle the "Loyalty Program" button on.
- Fill the "Loyalty Campaign Name" in with the description you'd like.
- Tap on "Campaign Type" to choose if you want the discounts to be based on the number of times they've purchased with you or the amount they've spent overall. For visits, 1 Visit = 1 Point and for spending $1.00 = 1 Point .
- Select "Rewards" to add the reward values available to your customers.
- Tap on the "+" button to add a new reward. This is where you'll fill in the name, points needed for redemption, the reward type and redemption value. Then tap on the folder with the down arrow to save.
- Tap on the folder with the down arrow to save the reward offer.
Enrolling customer in Loyalty for rewards
Step 1 : To have a customer take part in the Loyalty program, enroll them during checkout by tapping on the "Customer Name" field to fill in their name. Tap on "Add Customer" and have them "Join" .
Step 2 : After filling in their contact info, tap on the "Loyalty" tab at the top and then tap on "Join".
Selecting the Redemption for the customer
Step 1 : When a customer is eligible for a redemption, you can check by adding their name to an order. After adding their name and tapping on it, it will tell you if they're eligible by showing a "Redeem Loyalty" prompt. Tapping on it will show available offers.
Step 2 : To process a redemption for a customer, tap on the "Redeem" button for the offer they'd like. You'll see the discount when it returns to the order.
After selecting it, the redemption is applied to the order.
NOTE: You can also order loyalty cards for the talech loyalty program from plastic printers.