If you wish to offer a range of discounts to loyal customers, talech offers you the ability to set multiple thresholds customers can achieve. A reward threshold can be a dollar amount or a percentage off an order.
To start :
- From the Dashboard, tap on "Back office" then "Settings" .
- Select "Loyalty" on the left and toggle the "Loyalty Program" button on.
- Fill the "Loyalty Campaign Name" in with the description you'd like.
- Tap on "Campaign Type" to choose what the discounts will be based on :
- Number of Visits (1 Visit = 1 Point)
- Amount Spent ($1.00 = 1 Point)
- or Reward Pool (Example : If you set 1 Point = .25, then a customer spending $8 will get 8 x .25 which totals 2 Points. )
- Select "Rewards" to add the reward values available to your customers.
- Tap on the "+" button to add a new reward. This is where you'll fill in the name, points needed for redemption, the reward type and redemption value. Then tap on the folder with the down arrow to save.
- Tap on the folder with the down arrow to save the reward offer.
There are also additional Advanced Settings :
Prompt for loyalty number
Display prompt to search for or add customer to loyalty program.
Minimum purchase amounts for rewards
Set minimum purchase for receiving reward points.
Bonus Points on signup
Points awarded when joining.
Enrolling customer in Loyalty for rewards
Step 1 : To have a customer take part in the Loyalty program, enroll them during checkout by tapping on the "Customer Name" field to fill in their name. Tap on "Add Customer" to fill in their info.
Step 2 : After filling in their contact info, tap on the "Loyalty" tab at the top and then tap on "Join".
Selecting the Redemption for the customer
Step 1 : You'll see a customer's redemption eligibility when their name is added to an order and they start payment. After adding their name and pressing "Pay" for the order, it will display total points and any available offers to Redeem.
Step 2 : To process a redemption for a customer, tap on the "Redeem" button for the offer they'd like. After selecting it, the redemption is applied to the order.