talech can be configured to automatically select a tip option at the signature screen, when completing a sale.
This will help speed up the process of check out, if more customers use a certain tip button more often than another.
Note: Feature only available when sign on device is selected for customer signature.
Setting A Default Tip
Set a default tip by accessing the "Suggested tip Amounts" in the register settings.
1. Tap on the Admin button to reveal the Admin menu.
2. Select settings.
3. Scroll to the signature and tips section.
4. Select The "Suggested Tip Amounts" option.
5. Ensure "Show Suggested Tips for Sign on Device" is enabled.
6. Select a Default Tip option from the list.
7. Tap on the Admin panel button to return to the register screen.
When a credit card is swiped at the end of a sale, talech will now default to the selected option.
The customer can also change the selection before signing.
No Default Selection
Will leave the tip options blank, and request a customer to tap on a tip option before completing the purchase.
Will default the no tip option,
Customers will be able to sign for purchase without having to press any tip option.