Printers will create kitchen receipts based on the printer's assigned product Tags and/or Categories. You'll start off by making a tag to assign to items on your menu and then assigning the tag to a printer. When orders are sent to the kitchen from the Register app, items in an order will go to printers based on the Tag or Category assigned.
Adding a Tag for items
1.From the Register Dashboard tap on "Back Office", then "Menu" and "Tags" along the top.
2.Press the "+" to create a tag, fill in the name and tap on the "Save" button.
3.Tap on "Back Office" for previous options.
Selecting food items to Tag for a printer
1. Tap on "Menu", select the product and tap on "Tags" on the right.
2. Select the tag being assigned, tap "Back" and then the save folder on the top right.
After Tags have been made and food items selected, you'll set the printers with the Tags or Categories you want assigned.
Setting up a kitchen printer:
- From the App's Dashboard, tap on "Back Office".
- Tap on "Settings".
- Tap on "Printers".
- Tap on an "Available" printer.
- Tap on "Categories" or "Tags".
- Tap on each Category and Tag that this printer will create kitchen receipts for. A check mark will appear on the right to show its selected.
7. Tap "Back" on the top left corner.
8. Tap "Save" in the top right corner to apply the settings.
For more info on Categories or product Tags, please refer to following articles before setting up your kitchen printer: