We recommend applying updates outside of business hours to allow you time to address any concerns or issues that could slow down or affect your business.
This update addresses issues with:
- Display panel showing price
- Printer or cash drawer becoming unresponsive
WARNING: Before you attempt to update the Elo Paypoint, ensure you have done the following:
- Disconnect the Elo station power and reconnect it.
- Close any apps in the background on the iPad. Read this article to force close all apps
- Ensure you are running the latest version of the talech Register Application. For information on updating your app, please see the help article Installing and updating the talech Register app
To update the firmware:
Tap on Dashboard > Back Office > Help > Elo Paypoint > Update
The update may take a few minutes to complete. Once completed the Elo Firmware Version should be: 000.009.011
Once the firmware update is complete, disconnect the Elo station power and reconnect it.
You can verify this by opening the iOS Settings application. Navigate to About > Elo Paypoint Dock. The Firmware Version is displayed near the bottom of the screen.