If you're using a credit card terminal that is not integrated in talech, you can still record sales using an External Payment Terminal.
**Please Note**: This means when you tap the Pay button and select credit, you will need to manually enter the amount being charged to the credit card to the external payment terminal.
To configure external payments:
- Login as an Admin and go to Dashboard > Back Office > Settings
- Along the right side, scroll to Payments > Card Reader
- Tap on Card Reader and select External Payment Terminal
To process a payment:
- Tap Pay in talech Register and select Credit
- Tap Pay in the Payment Screen
- Fill in Card Information (if desired)
- First & Last Name
- Authorization Code (After transaction is ran on external terminal)
- Last 4 digits of the card
- Card Type
- Any notes for the transaction
- Tap Skip or Record
- Enter the payment total on the external payment device
- Follow any additional steps to complete the credit transaction on the external device (This may vary by device)
When a payment is recorded in talech Register using the External Payment Device, all recorded credit cards sales will appear under the Credit section of reports.
talech Register Summary Report: