All talech users have an option to record time punches at the beginning and end of their shift. The Clock In and Clock Out options are available from the Register Sign in screen.
To Clock-in & Out:
The employee will need to enter their 4 or 6 digit pin and select one of the available options:
- Sign In: for employees who're already clocked-in in or don't need to record hours.
- Clock-In: an employee will need to select this at the start of their shift. When Clocking-In, the employee will automatically be signed into the register.
- Clock-Out: when an employee needs to take a break, lunch or their shift is over.
Accessing/Editing time sheet reports:
*NOTE* Edits will only be permitted up to 6 months prior to current date.
- From the register app: Go to Dashboard > Reports and select Time Sheets from the drop-down menu
The Register App will only display the selected date time punches per employees. To run a specific date range, you must use talech.com reports.
- For fast access, go to Dashboard > Back Office > Time sheet.
- Via talech.com: From the Reports tab, click Employees on the left side of the page and select Time Sheets. You can edit employee punches, download the time sheets, or email them to whomever