Enabling Cash Drawer Management will allow you to accurately track cash transactions
To enable Cash Drawer Management:
- Login to talech Register as an Admin, and goto Dashboard > Back Office > Settings > Cash Drawer (in the left column)
- Tap the + button create a new drawer (Cash Drawer1 is listed by default)
- Enable Cash Drawer Management
- Select the drawer you wish to assign to the Device you're currently signed-in to (Ex: If you're logged into the Device at Register 2, make sure "Register 2" cash drawer is your Assigned Cash Drawer)
- You are now ready to manage your cash drawer
If your store has multiple cash drawers that will need to be managed by talech, each drawer must have a unique name in the "Cash Drawer Management" settings screen. Tap on the "+" button to add a new drawer for each additional station you are installing. If multiple Devices are assigned to the same cash drawer, the reports can become confusing since more than one Device’s cash sales will be recorded into the same drawer.