TMS UPDATE NOT CONFIGURED
This can happen for two reasons.
- If the Miura was working previously > A talech Register app update can put the Miura in an unusual state where the app believes an update is required but the reader ignores the request.
- Store logout > Force close app
- From IOS Settings > Forget Miura from IOS bluetooth settings
- Pair Miura again
- Start and Store Login to the register app then attempt a credit transaction. The TMS Update should complete during the reader initialization step.
- If this is the first time using the reader, the gateway is likely not configured correctly
- Escalate the ticket to Provisioning.
SRED key injection failure
This error message typically comes from the device being factory reset and losing its encryption key. This requires a remote update from the customer's gateway.
Escalate the ticket to Tier 2 who will reach out to the gateway.
This error message comes from a tamper detection system within the Miura that detect unauthorized manipulation of the reader hardware. Examples: Being dropped or inserting a metal chip card (ie. amex black card) that has built up a heavy static charge.
Only troubleshooting the customer can try is restart the reader, otherwise send to provisioning to determine if eligible for replacement.