TMS UPDATE NOT CONFIGURED
This can happen for two reasons.
- If the Miura was working previously > A talech Register app update can put the Miura in an unusual state where the app believes an update is required but the reader ignores the request.
- Store logout > Force close app
- From IOS Settings > Forget Miura from IOS bluetooth settings
- Pair Miura again
- Start and Store Login to the register app then attempt a credit transaction. The TMS Update should complete during the reader initialization step.
- If this is the first time using the reader, the gateway is likely not configured correctly
- Escalate the ticket to Provisioning.
SRED key injection failure
This error message typically comes from the device being factory reset and losing its encryption key for the gateway.
Escalate the ticket to provisioning. If this is determined to be customer induced the customer is not eligible for a replacement reader unless the hardware vendor approves the item explicitly.
This error message comes from a tamper detection system within the Miura that detect unauthorized manipulation of the reader hardware. Examples: Being dropped or inserting a metal chip card (ie. amex black card) that has built up a heavy static charge.
Only troubleshooting the customer can try is restart the reader, otherwise send to provisioning to determine if eligible for replacement.