TMS UPDATE NOT CONFIGURED
This can happen for two reasons.
- If the Miura was working previously > A talech Register app update can put the Miura in an unusual state where the app believes an update is required but the reader ignores the request.
- Store logout > Force close app
- From IOS Settings > Forget Miura from IOS bluetooth settings
- Pair Miura again
- Start and Store Login to the register app then attempt a credit transaction. The TMS Update should complete during the reader initialization step.
- If this is the first time using the reader, the gateway is likely not configured correctly
- Escalate the ticket to Provisioning.
SRED key injection failure
This error message typically comes from the device being factory reset and losing its encryption key. This requires a remote update from the customer's gateway.
Escalate the ticket to Tier 2 who will reach out to the gateway.
This error message comes from a tamper detection system within the Miura that detect unauthorized manipulation of the reader hardware. Examples: Being dropped or inserting a metal chip card (ie. amex black card) that has built up a heavy static charge.
Only troubleshooting the customer can try is restart the reader, otherwise send to provisioning to determine if eligible for replacement.
- Credit Call Customers On IOS: If customer does not have another miura to continue process cards, suggest customer to use manual card entry option, and confirm they update their card signature settings to sign on paper. Using manual card entry, with no card reader present, and sign on screen may cause issues with processing transactions.