When printing labels for beverages or deli foods, the Epson TM-L90 will provide a wide range of receipts. It can handle a variety of products including retail, food, deli and quick-serve beverage labeling. The Epson TM-L90 features fast print speeds and handles a variety of print stock for receipts, labels and tickets.
To configure the Epson TM-L90, the printer settings on the app will be toggled to print on smaller pieces of paper for adhesive labels. This can be set from the printer "Settings" area. To start:
- Login as an Admin and goto Dashboard > Back Office > Settings
- Tap Printers and select the TM-L90 (Use Auto Detect to find the printer if it's not already configured in talech Register)
- Select Advanced Settings under Order Ticket Printing.
**Please Note** You must have at least one category or tag group selected for printing to view the full Advanced Settings menu
- Select Print Times Individually
- Tap Back > Save to save the changes to the printer.
After your printer is configured, all items within the specified category will print on compact individual tickets.
The Epson TM-L90 uses sticky label paper than can adhere to objects. For example, a coffee cup.
When using other thermal printers, the receipts will print and cut automatically for each individual item in the selected categories.
The Printed Receipt/Labels will contain order information such as:
- Order Number
- Time Stamp
- Employee (The one creating the order in talech) (You can also choose to hide the employee name in Advanced Printer Settings)
- Customer Name
- Variations (Dash separated before modifiers)
- Modifiers (comma separated)
*Thermal printer example shown*