This article will walk you through on how you can control how you accept payments for Online Orders.
You can choose if you'd like your customers to Pay In Store, Pre-pay Online, or Both.
**Please Note: You will need to have your processor linked to you Online Order Account to Pre-pay Online
To configure payment options:
- Login to www.talech.com and go to Settings > Online Ordering (Left column on the webpage)
- Scroll to the Order Types section and choose which payments you accept per Order Type
|Order Type:||Choose the Order Type(s) you would like to offer online. Each order type will require you select the options listed below. To learn about Order Types, click HERE|
|Pre-pay Online:||When enabled, customers will be able to enter credit card information to pay ahead for their order
**Please Note: You will need to have your processor linked to you Online Order Account
|Pay In Store||When enabled, customers orders will be sent to the register, however, they will need to complete the payment when they arrive to pick up their order|
|Minimum Order Amount:||You can set a minimum order dollar amount to be eligible to submit an Online Order. Orders can not be processed if the order amount does not meet this.|
|Maximum Order Amount:||You can set a maximum dollar amount when accepting orders online. Orders can not be processed if the order amount exceeds this.|
- Manual approval: any order placed must be reviewed and accepted by a member of your staff
- Auto-approve: orders are automatically approved but must be manually sent to kitchen for preparation
- Auto-send to kitchen: orders are auto-approved and sent to kitchen when needed.
NEW: talech Gift Cards can now be redeemed for Online Orders as a payment method. For additional details you can visit Using Gift Cards.