This article will provide Merchants step-by-step instructions on how to modify an employees permissions. Each role has default permissions enabled, but these can be modified to suit the merchants business by following the steps below.
Modifying Employee Roles
If you wish to apply overrides to an employee's role for a location:
1. Navigate to the talech.com > Settings > Employees.
2. Click on the employee and click on Roles.
3. Select which role to override by clicking on the arrow to the right of role you wish to override.
4. Add or remove permissions.
Permissions in Multi-Store Location
If you have a Multi-Store location you have the ability to edit Roles by location.
1. Log into talech.com.
2. Under the business name 'Select another location'.
3. Choose the specific Location.
4. Select Settings > Employees.
5. Select the specific Employee.
6. Select roles you can also ensure you are updating the employee's role to the correct location. See the example below. Your employee could have different permissions in one location than another one.
You have now successfully created or updated your Employees Permissions.