Follow the steps below to install the talech register to your moby 70 device.
|Before you begin|
Make sure that your moby has an active internet connection to download the talech app. This is typically completed during the initial moby setup
To connect to your wifi:
1. go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Select your Network > Enter Password (if required)
2. Allow Installation from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources. Toggle this setting on. There will be a warning message that prompts, press OK to continue.
Download & Install the talech register
1. Launch the Browser app on the Moby and visit the links below.
talech direct or IMS gateway customers:
https://www.talech.com/download/moby. (Tap the blue Download Now button)
2. Then go to your downloads app and Tap on Register.apk and press Install when prompted.
Note: The download may take up 30 seconds or so. If the install prompt is not appearing, the APK may still be downloading.
3. After successful installation, press the Open button to launch the talech app. Additionally, a new icon will appear in your app drawer. Tap the icon to launch the talech app as well.
Allow App Permissions
After installing the talech Register Application for the first time. There will multiple prompts that are required to run the application effectively. The Register requires access to the following permissions:
The above can be enabled through the Moby's settings. To do so, follow these steps
1. Find the Settings application on the Moby Device (this is outside of the talech Register application).
2. Under the Device section, press Apps
3. Tap on Register.
4. Select Permissions.
5. Enable Location, Microphone, Phone, SMS, and Storage by tapping the Grey slider on the right hand side. If the slider is green, then it is already enabled.
After enabling the following permissions, press the Back button in the top left corner. For the new permissions to take effect, press Force Stop in the top right corner. The next time you open the app, the permissions have been activated.