If you are currently using the talech Quickbooks integration tool for Windows, and have been experiencing issues with invoices not importing, or having authentication issues. Please follow the steps below, to be able to import the invoices manually.
Please note these steps mirror the behavior that the plugin has when importing invoices.
We highly recommend to reach out to your Quickbooks administrator, for any additional insight or recommendations on how to import sales from talech.
You can find the sales data from the summary report on talech.com. All you need to do is signing to talech.com and select a date from the select date range option to select a date to import.
Note: You can also download the net revenue/receipts report to view multiple days in one spreadsheet
To create an invoice, you will need to start a new invoice and add each item in your settings as an item on your invoice.
- Start from the customer center (Customers > Customer center > Select the register customer)
- Click on invoices. A new invoice window should show up
- Update the date to reflect the date for the data import
- Click on a line in item CODE column, then select an item from the QuickBooks plugin settings
- Then click on the amount option, and enter the amount from your sales data
- Continue adding items until done
After you have added all the applicable items into the invoice based on the sales for the day. You will need to apply all the payments from the payments table.
To add the payments
- From the open invoice, click on receive payments
- Enter the amount
- Enter the payment type
- If its credit card, QuickBooks will ask you to input the credit card type
- Click Save and Close
Repeat this step until all your payments have been applied