The Elo Paypoint Plus is the 2nd in a series of Paypoint stations, which has a display head compatible with larger 12.9” iPad Pro’s. It also has a larger cash drawer tray space.
The paper feed button is above the paper feed slot, unlike the previous model which had the button on the left.
To pair the printer on the Elo Plus :
1. On your iPad, go to iPad Settings -> Bluetooth.
2. Tap on “TSP100-173C” to connect to it.
3. Once connected, tap the home button and sign into the talech app.
4. Select Back Office->Settings->Printers , tap “Auto Detect” on the right and you’ll see the “BT:TSP100” listed as available.
5. Tap on “Customer Receipt Printer” at the top and select the "BT:TSP100" as the primary printer. You have the option of renaming the printer beforehand, too.
Once selected, the station will be ready to print and pop open the cash drawer.
• If the printer isn't listed in bluetooth, hold the "RST" and "PWR" button at the same time for 2-3 seconds. Then retry to connect.
•The firmware for Elo under iPad settings : Settings->General->Elo PayPoint Dock->Firmware Version should be 000.009.011 .