Moneris ICT250 Installation Instructions :
Unpack the reader:
Begin by connecting the iCT250 to power and ethernet using the included power and ethernet adapters. Once the iCT250 is turned on and connected, you'll step through the menu to select some initial settings. To start:
The following should be included in the box for the iCT250:
Load paper and connect the cables:
Insert paper roll
Connect ethernet cable and power supply to the Magic Box.
Connect the Magic Box to the reader
Power up the reader for the first time:
|Once powered up, the 'Admin' menu is accessed by pressing the # button on the reader's keypad.|
Obtaining the iCT250 IP address : To obtain an IP address for the iCT250, you can press the # key twice and enter 16 to print the card readers network IP. This will be entered below for the Static address.
To initialize the iCT250 :
- Enter 53 and press the Green Key. ( You can also swipe and Admin card if it is required)
- Select "RCPTS at Term" and press the Green Key.
- Terminal will read "Reinitialization Required" back on the main screen.
- Press # button twice from home screen to enter an "Admin Code".
- Enter 13 and press the Green Key. (You can also swipe an Admin Card)
- Select “Terminal Type” and press the Green key.
- Select “Static” option and press the Green key.
- Select “Terminal Address” and press the Green key. Enter a known available IP address and press the Green key.
- Select “Mask ID”, press Green key Enter in the subnet Mask ID of your router.
(Note: Default ID is usually: 255.255.255.0)
- Select “Gateway”, press Green key then Enter in the subnet Mask ID of your router.
- Select "Port Number", press the Green key and enter in 6556 as the port number
- Then press the Red key twice to return to "Reinitialization Required" screen.
- Press # button twice from home screen to enter an “Admin Code”
- Enter “52” and press the Green key.
- Important : Select “Ethernet”, press Green key (Note: Terminal will automatically use the Static settings from previous steps)
- Press the Red key to return to the main screen.
- Press # button twice from home screen to enter an “Admin Code”.
- Enter “01” and press Green key.
- Enter the Merchant ID number provided and press the Green key.
- Skip phone number by pressing the Green key.
Connect with the iCT250 in talech:
Your iCT Terminal should now be fully connected and ready to accept payments.