Build 4.7.8 Enhancements/Fixes, Date : 8/28/2019
- Fixed crash when scrolling modifier options (Back Office > Menu).
- Fixed crash on cancel deleting Return Order Items.
- Eliminated crash if you try to add a product after deleting all categories.
- Fixed crash when backgrounding app via customer lookup screen for Store Credit.
- Aligned the Hourly Pay Rates on the Moby 70.
- Enabled orders sent to kitchen after selecting an Employee Transfer Prompt.
- Fixed formatting error on Order tickets with grouped items and multiple quantities.
- Eliminated crash when viewing General Settings for EU customers.
- Removed “Invalid Security Token” error when logging into pos3.
- Corrected Automatic Discount being applied twice after deleting single product from order.
- Corrected order of Date Sorting in the Open Order List.
- Improved simultaneous orders sent to two printers, which would print to one or the other but not both.
- Fixed orders "Fired" to the kitchen but not displayed on the order ticket.
- Corrected the "Large" font size for order tickets which were not the same size as iOS.
- Fixed Add Amount option during the payment process for reloadable cards.
- Eliminated error of order being resent when new items were added to order.
- Fixed crash when activating a "NEW" card after payment.