Introduction: This article will guide you through understanding the Employee Beaks settings, which is available to view on talech.com. Note: This is only supported for iOS
How to configure what Breaks employees can take, navigate to:
talech.com > Settings > Employees > Overtime and Breaks.
In this section, you can configure both your overtime rules (by hours per day, days per week or both) and breaks.
Each break has four attributes:
- Enabled: determines whether to allow employee to take specified break
- Duration: determines the length of time an employee can be on break
- Type: either paid or unpaid
- Frequency: how frequently an employee can take this break
Creating a Break:
To create a Break follow the Step by Step instructions below.
Step 1: talech.com
Step 2: Go to Settings
Step 3: Select Employees and chose Overtime and Breaks
Step 4: Select "+ Add a break", Next specify the type and duration of a new break.
Step 5: Click the left checkbox to enable it.
- Specify the length (in minutes) of the break.
- Indicate whether this is a paid or unpaid break.
- Specify the frequency (in hours) the break can be taken.
Note: If you wish to add another break, click "+ Add a break" and repeat the above steps.
Step 6: Click the "Save" button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Editing a Break:
To edit a break, change the values you wish and click the save button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Note: You can also follow the "Employee Break Clock-in & Clock-out" guide to understand how to clock-in and clock-out.