Note: This is only supported for iOS
To configure what breaks employees can take, navigate to talech.com > Settings > Employees.
Select the section "Overtime and Breaks." In this section, you can configure both your overtime rules (by hours per day, days per week or both) and breaks.
Each break has four attributes:
- Enabled: determines whether to allow employee to take specified break
- Duration: determines the length of time an employee can be on break
- Type: either paid or unpaid
- Frequency: how frequently an employee can take this break
Creating a break
To create a break, click on "+ Add a break".
After clicking "+ Add a break", you will see a new row appear to specify the type and duration of a new break.
- Click the left checkbox to enable it.
- Specify the length (in minutes) of the break.
- Indicate whether this is a paid or unpaid break.
- Specify the frequency (in hours) the break can be taken.
If you wish to add another break, click "+ Add a break" and repeat the above steps.
Last, click the "Save" button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Editing a break
To edit a break, change the values you wish and click the save button in the top right hand corner of the page.
Note: You can also follow the "Employee Break Clock-in & Clock-out" guide to understand how to clock-in and clock-out.