Chose your moby tablet from the list below, to get started with setting up your moby.
|About Moby Tablet|
Please be aware of the following limitation of the moby tablet.
- You can use the talech's camera scanner to scan barcodes. At this time Moby does support 2D external scanners.
- At this time bluetooth devices are not supported on the Moby. For printers we recommend to use a network driven printer.
- At this time only manual card entry is available for fanfare gift cards and fanfare loyalty cards
- Kiosk Mode (Guest Mode) is not available on the moby at this time.
- Moby currently does NOT support debit pin transactions.
|M100 and M120|
Follow the links below to setup your new Moby M100 or M120 tablet