Follow this guide to setup your moby smart stand
Before you begin, make sure that you have all the necessary parts needed to assemble your stand.
Tools needed :
- Sunglasses sized screwdriver size 00
Parts of stand needed:
1. Place stand into the base
2. Screw the stand into the base of the Moby using the 4 folding D-wing bolts
|Connect Mounting Clip To Moby|
Note: If your moby tablet has an ingenico sticker on the back of the Moby. Peel off the sticker to reveal the screw holes
1. Alight the mounting clip with the screw holes on the back of the moby
Note: Make sure that the rounded (hammer head) part of the clip is pointing towards the charging bay of the port
2. Screw in the mounting plate by using the 5 small 00 size screws to the moby
|Connect Moby to Stand|
1. Slide moby into stand by using the mounting clip
2. Rotate the moby to desired orientation. portrait or landscape
Note: For best experience keep moby oriented to portrait mode
3. Insert stabilizing clip in-between the moby and the stand. to secure the moby in place
Note: Moby cannot be rotated after stabilizing clip is secured
|Connect Stand Cables|
1. Connect the moby's power cable into the stand to supply power to the moby.
Optional Ethernet Cable:
You can connect your smart stand directly to your router, by using the ethernet port hidden behind the cover.
remove the cover on the back of the stand, to reveal the ethernet port.