This article will provide an introduction into your Tax settings from your talech Mobile. In talech Mobile you can edit taxes as well as apply taxes to a specific category of your choice.
There are different tax types, and tax rates see additional details below.
- Tax Applied to Price: The tax rate is added on top of the price to the product.
- Tax Inclusive Pricing: The tax rate is included in the price of the product. When the merchant sets the price of a product, talech automatically adjusts the product's price to compensate for tax.
- Tax Flat Amount: You can set a $ amount to charge for the tax. The tax amount stays the same regardless of the total.
Tax Rate: Tax Rate is the amount calculated on the order. The Rate is dependant on whether you choose (% of the Order subtotal, or Fixed $ amount).
- % of the Order The service charge will add a % amount based on the subtotal amount
- Fixed $ Amount The service charge will add the $ amount to the subtotal
Tax Name: You can create a name of the tax that is going to be applied to an order.
The tax name will show up on the closed orders in the register. Your customers' receipts will only show the tax that was applied.
Below are some additional support articles that will guide you on How to create a Sales Tax as well as "How to apply taxes to a Category".
How to Create Taxes or Apply Taxes to a Category Click Here