talech Invoices provides our Merchants the ability to document a Sales Transaction indicating the product, quantities, and agreed prices for the products or services the Merchant has provided to their customer.
This article will provide an overview of Invoices, Requirements, Invoice Features, and a Reference Guide.
- Region: US
- Processor Type: Elavon
- Important: Paying Invoices Online is ONLY available for Elavon Merchants.
- talech.com Only
- talech Register and "to be released at a later date"
Invoice Sending Limitations: The number of Invoices you can send is based on your talech Tier:
- Free Tier = NO Restrictions
- Starter Tier = NO Restrictions
- Standard & Premium = NO Restrictions
Invoices provide Merchants the ability to:
- Create Invoices
- View/Manage Invoices
- Customers can pay their Invoices via credit cards (Online Only)
- Merchant can mark an Invoice as paid by (Cash, Check, Other)
- Automatic Overdue Email Reminders
- The Merchant can edit Outstanding Invoices and notify the Customer.
- Cancel an Invoice, Full item return, Full payment refund
- Search by an Invoice Number, filter by Invoice status, Sort by Invoice details, & Download Spreadsheets
- Manage Various Invoice Settings
Invoices: Invoice is a document "Bill or Tab" issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer.
Overdue Invoice: This is an Invoice that indicates it has yet to be paid and is past the Invoice due date. Failure to pay the Invoice by the due date makes the Invoice Overdue.
Outstanding Invoices: An Outstanding Invoice indicates the buyer has yet to pay. The Merchant can send an Outstanding Invoice before the actual payment due date, so they can collect the payment in a timely manner.
How to Create Invoices. Click HERE
How to Review and Pay Invoices. Click HERE
How to Refund and Return Invoices. Click HERE