This article will provide an Outline of talech Mobile "iOS and Android" Settings. What the functions are of each setting and How they apply to an iOS or Android. This article also provides guidance if talech Mobile Support is needed.
You can also review this video that provides an Overview of talech Mobile usage.
iOS and Android Settings Menu View:
iOS Settings Menu
Android Settings Menu
talech Mobile Settings for an iOS and Android:
This section below will give an Overview of the Mobile Settings that are either compatible with iOS or Android. We will continue to update this support article to with New Feature Releases as they become available.
General. (iOS & Android)
- Change default view for register & app
- Change the default payment method
Taxes (iOS & Android)
- Create & Edit Taxes
Service Charges. (iOS)
- Create and edit service charges
Tips. (iOS & Android)
- Enable and Disable Tips
- Configure Tip Types by a (Dollar amount or Percentage amount)
Sign in/out & Security. (iOS)
- Log out (Store Log Out)
- Update Pin & Password
- Set Biometric Sign in (Fingerprint, or Face recognition) If applicable.
talech Mobile Support Section:
From the main Dashboard of talech Mobile the takes you to talech Support Section for talech Mobile App. You can reference the following:
- The Latest version of talech Mobile App.
- You can also navigate to help.talech.com to reference talech Mobile support articles.
- Take a Tour
- Contact talech Support at Support@talech.com