Introduction: This article will guide you through creating Gift Cards, for use with your talech register system, and how they can be used.
Overview: Regardless of your provider, this guide will walk you through how to use your talech gift cards within the talech register: Creating a Gift Card, Selling / Activating Cards, and checking Gift Card balances.
Note: You can reference Integrated Gift Cards such as Fanfare and Synergy by clicking HERE.
Important Note:If your current Credit Card reader is a Miura or Ingenico semi-integrated or non-integrated EMV-compatible reader, you may be required to purchase a secondary card reader such as the iDynamo as some EMV readers are not compatible with the mag-stripe implementation of private gift card programs such as those mentioned above.
- E-Gift cards are available for ANY talech Gift Card Merchant regardless of processing.
- Plastic Gift cards are available for ANY talech gift card Merchant regardless of processing.
- ONLINE ordering of E-gift cards are ONLY available to Elavon processing clients.
Important for talech Starter and Standard Merchants:
*You can log into your talech.com account to self enable Gift Card Feature. Go to: talech.com > Settings > Gift Cards. Check feature details to follow our pricing page.
*talech Gift is a provided feature in our Premium talech tier.
Additional talech Gift Card Support Articles: Click HERE.
- Setting up your Digital Gift Card Store
- How to create Gift Card in your Catalog/Menu
- Ordering Physical Gift Cards
- Accepting Gift Card Payments for Online Ordering
- Managing Gift Cards