talech Invoices provide our Merchants the ability to document a Sales Transaction indicating the product, quantities, and agreed prices for the products or services the Merchant has provided to their customer right from talech Mobile.
This article will provide an overview of Invoices, Requirements, Invoice Features, and a Reference Guide.
- Region: The US, and Canada (Elavon Merchants Only)
- talech Mobile as well as in talech.com
Invoice Sending Limitations: EAP Merchants - Free Tier = No Limit
- During the Early Access Program, there is currently No Limit to the number of Invoices you can send each month.
Invoices provide Merchants the ability to:
- Create Invoices
- View/Manage Invoices
- Customers can pay their Invoices via credit cards Online as well as a direct payment In-Store
- Merchant can mark an Invoice as paid by (Cash or Other)
- Automatic Overdue Email Reminders
- The Merchant can edit Outstanding Invoices and notify the Customer.
- Cancel an Invoice, Full payment refund
- Search by an Invoice Number, filter by Invoice status, and Sort by Invoice details
- Manage Various Invoice Settings
Invoices: This is a document "Bill or Tab" issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer.
Overdue Invoice: This is an Invoice that indicates it has yet to be paid and is past the Invoice due date. Failure to pay the Invoice by the due date makes the Invoice Overdue.
Outstanding Invoices: An Outstanding Invoice indicates the buyer has yet to pay. The Merchant can send an Outstanding Invoice before the actual payment due date, so they can collect the payment in a timely manner.
talech Mobile Invoice: How to EAP Merchants will Enable and Create Invoices. Click Here.
talech Mobile Invoice: How to create and add items to an Invoice. Click Here.