This article will take you step-by-step instructions on How to create and add service charges or discounts to an Invoice on talech Mobile.
How to create an Invoice on talech Mobile:
Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: From the Mobile Dashboard Select Invoices
Step 2: Select (+) to create an Invoice
- Note: You can save a working draft of your Invoice at any time, by pressing the save as draft button at the bottom of the Invoice page.
Step 3: Add/Create a Customer
- a. Customer
- Enter/Search for an existing customer
- or, add a new customer by choosing the "Add a new customer".
- b. Email address
- If an existing customer already has an email in the customer profile, it is automatically pre-filled for you
- If there is no email present, you can enter an email address, and check "Update customer primary email" if you also want to update the customer profile (optional)
- c. Click on Customer Business Info or Customer Address to confirm they are correct
- This information is optional
- However, please do not leave a partial address. Either enter a full address or leave it empty
- Optionally, you can check the "Update company name" and "Update customer address" to indicate that you want to update this information on the customer profile.
Step 4: Add Item(s) to an Invoice, or add a custom amount from the Keypad.
Step 5: Select the duration of a term or click on the due date if you would like to set a custom date.
- Terms = is the amount of time the Invoice is expected to be paid off.
- Due Date = is the Date the Invoice is due.
Note: The default Due Date can be modified in Settings from talech Mobile Dashboard.
Step 6: Once you have added your customer, items, and provided the Payment terms you can select the Send Invoice option.
Important to Know:
You must have a customer, a customer's email, and at least one item for the Send button to turn Green.
|Discounts and Service Charges|
Learning "How to create an Invoice" from the section above, step 4 shows you how to add an item to an Invoice. Below will be step-by-step instructions on How you can add a Discount or a Service Charge to an Invoice.
Begin by adding Item(s) to an Invoice.
Once the item(s) are added to the Invoice you have an option to add a Discount or Service Charge.
Select Discounts you can choose between a dollar value or a percentage, then enter the value and select Done.
Select Service Charges from the Invoice and apply any Service Charges that you have previously created, or you can create a New Service Charge by following the directions below.