With talech you can now sell digital gift cards online through your own digital storefront!
In order to sell gift cards online there are a few requirements:
- Firstly you must have online ordering tired on and online payments configured.
- You must be using the Converge (Virtual Merchant), Stripe or Converge 2 EU gateways.
Enabling Digital Gift Cards
1. The first step is to ensure that all the relevant business details are filled in for the digital storefront. To do this go to ‘Settings’ then select the ‘Business Info’ on the left.
2. Once your business information is filled in so it reflects your business you can select the ‘Gift Cards’ option above the ‘Business Info’ option and select ‘Settings’.
3. Toggle the ‘Sell Digital Gift Cards Online’ setting to the blue ‘On’ position.
Customizing your Digital Gift cards
Now that you have enabled the digital gift cards, you can make sure that your digital storefront sells gift cards exactly the way you want it to!
Firstly you can customize the Gift Card amounts that the customer can select from when purchasing the gift card online.
Gift Card Promotions
You can also run gift card promotions to incentivize the sales of gift cards! If we set this at 10% it means that the customer can buy a gift card worth 100$ but they only have to pay 90$.
This section also allows you to set upper and lower limits on gift card sales.
Custom Card Design
Under the Custom Card Design section, you can upload a logo or brand image for your digital gift cards. You can upload images according to the specifications then you will have the chance to crop or zoom in using the handy talech tool.
When you upload the Custom Card Design this image will reflect in the email that the customer receives with the gift card.
The Wallet Card Image upload will be what reflects in the customer's digital wallet if they decide to add this gift card to their wallet.
The last section is what will reflect in the email that the Gift Card recipient will receive, about you and your business.
Lastly don’t forget to hit the ‘Save’ button at the top in order to make sure all your hard work setting up is saved! You can also see a preview of what your digital gift card will look like by selecting the ‘Digital Wallet
You can learn more about the user experience of buying a digital gift card from your digital storefront.