As with all of your products and revenue talech offers reporting on your Gift Cards which can enable you to keep an eye on how beneficial the gift card feature can be to your business!
From the talech app
1. You can log into the talech register app and select ‘Reports’
2. From the ‘Summary’ report you can see the sales of Gift Cards at the bottom of the page on the day you have selected.
3. If you tap on the ‘Summary’ at the top of the screen you will see the option to select ‘Gift Cards’ from the drop-down menu.
This report will show you:
- Totals of Gift Cards sold and the value of Gift Cards sold.
- Activity - how many were activated and Gift Cards that had amounts added.
It's important to note that this report will only show you information for one specific date.
When you are signed into talech.com you will have access to more in-depth reporting about the Gift Card activity in your account.
1. Log into talech.com and navigate to the ‘Reports’ section and select ‘Revenues’.
2. From this list there will be a ‘Gift Cards Sold’ report - don’t forget that at the top of the screen you will have the option to pull the reporting from a date range!
3. On the right of this screen you will have the option to download this report, email it or have it sent automatically to an email of your choice.