The Epson TM-T20ii is a wired thermal printer most commonly used as a receipt printer.
The paper compatible with this printer must be thermal paper and have a width 3 1/8" and diameter 83mm.
TM-T20ii Set Up
- Ensure the Printer is loaded with the correct paper.
- Connect the ethernet and power cords and power on the printer.
- After 10-30 seconds the Printer should print its IP address.
- Attempt to auto-detect the Printer in Back Office settings of the talech register.
- If that doesn't work or the Printer shows unavailable tap the Printer from 'Printers Management' and update the IP Address field to match the printout.
Setting up your printer in talech
As the steps are very similar for most printers here you can find a helpful guide on setting up printers in talech.