The TM-T88V-i is a wired thermal printer most commonly used as a receipt printer.
Please note the TM-T88V-i can be used as a communication hub for the Brecknell weight scale. You can find more information on the Brecknell Scale.
The paper compatible with this printer must be thermal paper and have a width 3 1/8" and diameter 83mm.
TM-T88v-i Set Up
1. Unpack your TM-T88v-i printer.
2. Insert the paper roll into the printer.
3. Connect the Ethernet/LAN cable into the back of the Epson TM-T88v-i printer.
4. Connect the other end of the Ethernet/LAN cable to an available network point near the location where the printer will be situated.
5. Connect the power cable into the back of the printer, and connect to an outlet in the location you want to set it up in.
7. Power on the TM-T88v-i printer by pressing the power switch, which is located on the front of the printer, into the on position
8. Wait until your printer shows a steady Power status light and no Error light, after 10-30 seconds the Printer should print its IP address.
Setting up your printer in talech
As the steps are very similar for most printers here you can find a helpful guide on setting up printers in talech.