The TM-L90 is a wired thermal printer most commonly used as a receipt printer however the printer can also print labels.
The paper compatible with this printer must be thermal paper and have a width 80mm and diameter 90mm.
When ordering label paper we do not recommend using precut labels as they can cause alignment issues like the receipt below.
TM-L90 Set Up
1. Remove the bottom cover underneath the printer
2. Connect the power and ethernet cables to the printer
3. Reinstall the bottom cover taking care to route the cables out through the provided slot(s)
4. The ethernet cable must be connected to the same network (I.E router) as your iPad.
5. Load paper in the printer
6. Power on the printer
7. Hold down the button on the back of the printer next to the ethernet port for 3 seconds to print the network sheet with the IP address.
Setting up your printer in talech
As the steps are very similar for most printers here you can find a helpful guide on setting up printers in talech.
Printing labels with the TM-L90
You can print labels from the TM-L90 for products such as coffee orders etc. You will have to liase with your paper supplier to purchase the appropriate paper however we would advise against pre sectioned paper as it can cause issues like below.